InvisibleDroidInvisibleDroid

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

400 Years 400 Years

Love the game. Interesting content, interesting gameplay, and interesting concept. Ignore Kwing (who rants about the gameplay being slow, the hints being unhelpful, and the environment not being immersive). He lives in a world where every hurdle in a game must be explicitly spelled out or he cannot solve the puzzle. Its a disease of modern gaming that I am thankful this game avoids. It could also be that he simply isnt smart enough to solve simple puzzles but there is no way to tell.

The gameplay was simple with a well thought out mechanic. Better to focus on one thing and do it well than to focus on more things and do them poorly. The art was pleasing and the music helped to set the mood of the game. The puzzles were logical and the hints were unobtrusive. At times, I thought the hints (not the control hints but the logical hints) gave away a little too much but all and all great pacing.

The concept of allowing time to pass to solve obstacles has great potential. I like what you did here but I think its applications could go wider. Cant wait to see what you turn out next.

Above all else, don't sacrifice the gameplay or the artistic direction of the game for the modern era COD/GTA/MADDEN/AC crowd. Games like 400 years are where the industry needs to go.

Counterstrike shooter Counterstrike shooter

Good job!

I just wish the real counterstirke was that easy. *sigh* Nice job though. Smooth graphics. Realistic combat. Nicely made. Maybe u should implement money and have us buy other pistols or SMGs or maybe even Rifles. Your choice.

Sinjid: SotW Sinjid: SotW

rock it!

Awesome game man! This thing rocks out. im sure ull go on to do something very constructive in your life unless u already have. Great job man. I really like this program code (being a novice programmer my self)

Galaxy Angel sim date RPG Galaxy Angel sim date RPG

yah.....

yah there are some pretty bad problems. The first time i clicked on it i got the loading screen. i was like hey yah this looks cool. then at 100% it turned black. i was like oh ok well ill fix it. so i closed it and reopened it. black again. after reading the reviews i guess im not saying anything new. but yah u do need to fix that. cause thats a problem im gonna give u a 4/5 cause i know that uve got a good game here and its probably just not working on the NG site.(i tried ur site, it wont load and gives me the unavaible or doesnt exist page)i also tried ur bbs for loading problems and that doesnt seem to exist either. so u may wana fix these.

-outpost part one- -outpost part one-

not bad

i liked it. it was nice and it kept me interested. i dont really condone stick animation and i know flash takes UNGODLY amounts of time to make something good, but u know if u spent some time and drew stuff other than sticks, then this would be a strait 10 movie/game. its got a nice story to it and i really like this kinda style. keep it up. ur pretty good. if u get good at making games and scripting, u should try making a really kick ass game where u can control squadrons of the tribes ships and atk the other tribe (kinda like starcraft i guess but lesser) or u could make a defend ur outpost kind of game (like defend the castle but change it around and make it ur own)
4/5

Tanx Tanx

Nice !

It was good. Work a little on ur graphics. They just need a tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny smidge of tweaking. Ur coding was good, Great idea, could use some kinda story behind it :) u can apply this idea and make a really great Tank-Rpg thing

Weapon Board! Weapon Board!

THE PAIN

hey man...nice idea but come on!!!!! that background was bright! it hurt my fuckin eyes. the sounds were pretty cool but they were loud and ear splitting and that music was annoying and stupid. Great idea but OMG get rid of ur shitty background and get some better music

flash-man04 responds:

Erm, I like the music :). Its my flash, its my background, I'll keep it that way!

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

very very cool!!!

Hey man, put a story behind this and uve got urself a game worth patenting!! GO FOR IT!! ^.^ excellent game there

Tank War Tank War

um

On my 1980's labtop, there is a game EXACTLY like this. Looks the same, is the same, plays the same, same options, but less of an explosion when it hits the ground. It is also cleaner than this.....And it didnt ahve a gay glitch where u cant increase velocity without the game FREEZING >.< Fix it and vary it as to not copy ^.^

Frank's Adventure Frank's Adventure

Good Job

Hey, you did a pretty good job with this but u shouldnt have made Spike a drug dealer.........thats more of a Fay thing.
Oh well, good job anyway and i cant wait till next one